Abortion and Mental Health english assignment help
Remember that the research paper will run between 8-10 pages, will integrate sources from a diverse array of resources using MLA style, will have a clear thesis/research question as the backbone of the paper, will avoid fallacious rhetoric, and will construct logical arguments to advance the ideas in the paper. In short, the research paper is where you fulfill the goals you set forth in your proposal paper.
Here are a few important tips that you should keep in mind:
- Use effective transitions between paragraphs.
- Include only those details and sources that support your thesis. Don’t go off on tangents or include opinions that don’t point back to the thesis.
- Each paragraph should have a topic sentence. A paragraph needs at least 5-8 sentences that fully and adequately support the topic sentence.
- Use appropriate tone, voice, and persuasion.
- Don’t use too many quotations in your paper.
- Cite your sources properly IN THE BODY OF YOUR PAPER (the text of your paper) according to MLA formatting.
- Read your sentences aloud to check for run-ons and fragments.
- Don’t end a paragraph with a quote. If you quote something, your next sentence should be your own thoughts, analysis, and comments on that quote.
1. You have answered some of my questions before like annotated bibliography, proposal essay, sentence outline about the abortion and mental health.
2. Please use the result of SurveyMonkey survey (Responses_positive.pdf). I have a total of 52 respondents but only 12 have abortions.
3. Please write the essay based on the sentence outline you made for me because that’s the one I submitted to my teacher. Please use also the seven sources (abortion1.docx) that I attached.
I appreciate your help and thank you.