Create a 15 to 20 minute PowerPoint presentation comparing the idea of our criminal law system as adversarial to other descriptions of how a courtroom works.
The assignment should include the following:
- Submissions must be thought provoking and provide a critical analysis of the criminal law system.
- If you select the PowerPoint presentation, it must contain a minimum of 20 slides.
- Use the “notes” section of the PowerPoint to provide your analysis. The PowerPoint slide should have minimum text and graphics. The notes section will contain your analysis. (This is the information you will share with an audience.)
- 2 references – may be from the internet (not Wikipedia). References should be located on the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation.
- The PowerPoint must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.