Please see attached instruction for the details.
Original excel and spread sheets and MS Word are required.
Requires excel solver
No sources required. Avoid plagiarism. Answer in Q & A format. Approximately 2000words in total
A case study is a scenario in a particular professional context which students are expected to analyse and respond to, guided by specific questions posed concerning the situation. In many cases, the scenario or case study involves a number of issues or problems that must be dealt with in a professional workplace. Case study assignment requires students to demonstrate their developing knowledge of theories and quantitative methods to make informed decisions and provide recommendations to either prevent or solve some of the issues in that scenario.
- Students will be provided a case study and associated questions.
- Students are required to
- read the case and associated questions carefully. Highlight the main points of the case and any issues that you can identify. Read the questions closely and analyse what they are requiring you to do. Read the case again, linking the information that is relevant to each question you have been asked.
- develop a quantitative model to solve the problem.
- answer to the case questions based on the output of your analysis.
- Students are required to submit
- a Word file to explain your mathematical models, to report your answers, and to write recommendations for decision makers based on the identified solutions, and
- an Excel file to demonstrate how you use spreadsheet to identify the solutions. You must ensure that the file is in a workable condition before the submission.
- If quantitative method is required to be linear programming, students must use the Solver to solve this problem. No intuitive or hubristic approach is acceptable.