This is the first of four assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project. As you move forward with future assignments, all different components of the project are constructed leading to a final compilation, and presentation, of your project.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Propose a project idea, and explain a selection method for selecting the project (i.e., financial or non-financial method). Provide a rationale for your proposal.
- Construct the objectives of the project in terms of a problem which it solves or an opportunity which it capitalizes on.
- Create a scope statement (using the template on page 105 of the textbook) for your project. Make sure to include all necessary components of the scope statement.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze corporate strategy and the project life cycle phases to define the project and initiate a project plan.
- Apply the concepts of project management to prioritize project portfolios and align the projects with corporate strategies, culture, and organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.
Please use below to construct paper:
Promote the importance of Bus Drivers needed for Gwinnwtt County, GA
$2 Million 2yrs
* Kids getting to school ontime
* Kids being able to obyain more rest for school
* Drivers pay & benefits with the Job.
* Surevy and gather information on why not able to get applicants – 6 months
* Plan in place from infomation gather to promote the Job – 1 year
* Hirining process- more hands on with applicants in the process – 1 yeay 6 months
* Increase job placement rate – 2 year
* Making sure kids don’t miss breakfast and 1st period
* Kids not having to be at bus stips too early (5:30am -6:30am) Too dark for kids to be out there by themselves
* Drivers are appreciated, correct pay ans benefits of being an Outstanding driver
Limits and Exclusions:
* Driving record
* Kids missing the bus not getting to school
* Current drivers over worked and under paid
* DOT physicals
* Knowledge of testing infomation for CDL
Reviews and Customer:
Gwinnett County Public Schools Board of Education