You will propose a training program for that position, and you will consider the primary ways in which someone occupying the position in question might experience the four classic career stages.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create a job description for and describe the job specifications of your favorite position thus far. If you have not yet been employed, create a job description for and describe the job specifications of your dream job.
- Outline a compensation and benefits package that you believe would be appropriate for the position in question. Indicate the research that you have done and the relevant considerations that influenced the design of the compensation and benefits package.
- Examine the traditional career stages and determine in which stage you resided when you held the position in question. If you have not yet held this position, determine in which stage an individual may reside if employed in the position. Provide an explanation for your determination.
- Develop a plan to avoid declining employee performance during the maintenance and disengagement stages in which you:
- predict at least two (2) reasons why some employees might stagnate and ultimately disengage from their work
- suggest key strategies that employees may use to avoid such stagnation and disengagement
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.