Please see the below the 5 questions that I would like to have answered. 1200+ word count/ 3 scholarly sources one or more sources per paper, each paper can be 400+ words with the below reference used as one source . **NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
1. Explain what risk is. Next select a potential risk in management of a company of your choice. For example, Wells Fargo and the lack of privacy through the lack of security for customers social security information. After you select the incident or event, create a risk assessment based on the readings.
2. Provide a properly performed analysis to show the profile of the company.
3. Third, explain what areas need greater or lesser security.
4. Forth, provide justification and cost-effective countermeasures of the profile.
5. Fifth, if it increases security awareness, then report the strengths and weaknesses of the security profile.
Textbook and Reference is attached below:
Broder, J. & Tucker, E. (2012). In Risk Analysis and the Security Survey. 4th Edition. Butterworth-Heinemann. Waltham, MA.