Identify at least four strategies that you might use to increase and maintain community involvement in solving a public health issue (E-Coli bacteria in the produce at the grocery stores) in your own community.
- State the public health issue and the four strategies you would use:
- 1- Data Provided by the Community.
- 2 – Proposal and Community Forums.
- 3 – Collaboration using Models in Other Communities.
- 4 – Community Involvement in a Pilot Study.
Tips: In choosing your strategies, you’ll want to consider factors including the composition of your community, the amount of time that would need to be invested in order to implement strategies, and the resources and skills that might already be present in your community. Think about how you would go about recruiting people to support your action plan or how you would obtain needed resources to solve your issue.