Develop a business case to purchase a Unified Communications platform for your organization. The proposal should be in Powerpoint and should be 4-10 slides.
Include the following:
· Summary of what you are proposing and benefits of the system
· Cost analysis (assume Jan 1 purchase date)
· Business and Technical Risks
· 4 individual companies located in Canada, US, Mexico and Brazil operating independently
· Management oversight was consolidated into a zone with the hopes of “synergies”
· There are 9 PBX’s (telephone systems) in total – one for each building.
· There is no disaster recovery between the locations or within locations
· Attempts at leveraging personnel and systems between locations is very difficult for “right-shoring”
· Systems are not up-to-date and some hardware and software is end of support
· The business users don’t have key capabilities like screen pop, IVR’s, email management etc.
· Lack the ability to support global clients due to lack of integration between phone systems
· To move the two US PBX’s to one PBX in the new building will require additional licenses, hardware installation, and implementation services