Business Decision Making statistics homework help
Business Decision Making Project Part 3
Prepare an 11- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Weeks 3 and 4.
Include on the slides what you would want the audience to see (include appropriate visual aids/layout). In the Speaker Notes section, include what you would say as you present each slide. If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and references.
Draw on material you developed in the Week 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Introduction slide
- Agenda slide
- Describe the organization, with a brief description
- Explain the business problem or opportunity
- Analyze why the business problem is important
- Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem and explain why
- Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability, time series) and explain why
- Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale
- Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution
- References slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation)
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and donâ€™t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF, Word, and/or Power Point document(s) that are attached to this question in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other files that are attached to this question in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.
- If the assignment is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes that explain each slide.