Develop a company and determine what it will produce and sell. The requirement for this company is that it be a high-end, special-order type of manufactured product. Complete the following in a Word document of 1,000 words:
- Develop a list of inputs along with their associated costs, such as labor, materials, and overhead. You can research this information, make it up, or do a combination of both. Be specific as to costs.
- You are to determine the selling price. Show your calculations, and discuss why you have determined this to be a good sale price.
- How many items of your product will you need to produce to meet this sale price? How did you calculate this?
- Determine which of the costing systems discussed in this class will work best for your company. Explain why.
- Explain why those not chosen were not a good fit for your company.
- You must explain “why not chosen” for a minimum of 3 costing methods.
- Please devote at least 1 paragraph to the ethical considerations of costing methods.
Please include a minimum of 2 references that are used as “in-text” citations.
It needs to be atleast a 1,000 word paper with calculations shown.
- Add a section to your paper, outlining how you would implement capital budgeting in your company.
- Prepare an example of a decision that you would make using either the IRR or Payback method of analysis. Why would you use this for your business?
This section needs to be atleast an additional 400-500 words.
Use atleast one “in-text” citation in this section as well.