Demand and Supply
Using Microsoft (MS) Excel, construct a graph showing supply and demand in the E-Book based on the data above. (Save this file because you will re-work it later in the assignment.) When finished, copy and paste or import your graph into an MS Word .
(Tutorials for working with MS Excel and MS Word can be found through theTutoring Services and Tutorialslink at the top of the page.)In your MS Word , below your imported graph, respond to the following:
- Explain how theLaws of Supply and Demandare illustrated in this graph.
- Describe theequilibrium price and quantityin this .
- Assume that the government imposes aprice floorof $12 in the E-Book . Explain what would happen in this market.
- Assume that the price floor is removed and aprice ceilingis imposed at $6. Explain what would happen in this market.
- Now, assume that the price of E-Readers (used with E-Books) drops from $60 by fifty percent. How would this change impact the demand for E-Books? Explain your answer. Then, reconstruct your original graph to show this change and place it in your MS Word below your explanation.
Remember, quotations, paraphrases, and ideas you get from books, articles, or other sources of information should be cited usingAPA style. Help with citing sources can be found through theAcademic Resourcespage underCourse Home.