For this assessment, the focus will be on your career development.
Read the Career Development Plan Instructions, linked in the Assessment Resources, and follow the steps to develop a five-year career development plan for yourself. Assess your current goals and competencies and create an action plan for development.
Write your career development plan in the form of a 2–3 page paper, including all of the following:
- Define your target vision, including your career goals over a minimum of five years.
- Define the competencies required to support your career goals.
- Analyze your career goals.
- Conduct an analysis of your current competencies and report on your findings.
- Create an action plan for the fulfillment of your career goals.
Cite a minimum of three resources for this paper, listing them on a References page in APA format. (The References page should not be counted in the number of pages for the assessment.)