Read the case study titled, “Integrative Case 15: Bank of America’s Corporate Social Responsibility and the Occupy Wall Street Movement,”
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Given the facts of this case, provide your opinion as to whether Bank of America (BoA) is genuinely sincere about corporate social responsibility (CSR) or if it is merely window dressing. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Recommend three (3) actions derived from the industry-, resource-, and institution-based views that the Board should take in order to avoid having its CSR activities labeled as “window dressing.” Next, speculate on the major effects that these recommendations will have on BoA’s CSR reputation in the short-term and the long-term. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Outline a plan for Bank of America to respond to Occupy Wall Street based upon one (1) of the four (4) typologies of strategic choices discussed in the textbook. Provide a rationale for your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.