It is often said that cash flow is king. But would it surprise you to learn that cash flow is often the reason for business failure?
Write a 2-3 page paper.
Address the following statements in your paper:
- How can you make a profit without making any money?
- Note: profits are not cash; they are accounting
- Business growth takes cash.
- How can you double sales and go broke?
- How does selling to a distributor mean you may wait months to see the money?
- Bankers hate surprises.
- When is the best time to ask for a loan?
- How far in advance should you estimate cash flows?
Include a title page and 3-5 references. Write in 3rd person.
Please adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.