Communication PowerPoint Presentation assignment help
Communication PowerPoint Presentation
Develop a 10- to12- slide PowerPoint Presentation designed for training the staff at a local high school. The PowerPoint Presentation should focus on strategies that promote communication skills among adolescents.
Students are encouraged to approach the assignment creatively, adding graphics, visuals, charts and/or graphs to their work. Slides should be designed to address the selected topic clearly and concisely. Each slide should be developed with professional presentation style (e.g., bulleted items in brief statements rather than complete sentences). Notes should complement the slides and provide details useful to the speaker if an oral presentation were to be given.
Creating the PowerPoint PresentationThe PowerPoint Presentation:
- Must be 10 to 12 slides, and formatted according to APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the training
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must present a thesis statement regarding why social skills training would be appropriate for adolescents.
- Must explain different types of communication (e.g., aggressive and assertive).
- Must share four strategies on how adolescents could improve their communication skills.
- Must create at least three hypothetical scenarios of problems that adolescents might encounter, including one that involves cultural/ethnic issues. The scenarios should show how adolescents could use improved communication skills to solve these problems.
- Must develop conclusions that reiterate the opening thesis statement, include a summary of the social skills training discussed, and offer evidence of its effectiveness.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources (in addition to the course text), including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library. References are to be provided as needed within the slides.
- Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.