Course Project Part 3— Studying a Professional Organization Tasks Identify a professional organizati
Course Project Part 3—Studying a Professional Organization
Identify a professional organization and then complete the following tasks:
- Analyze and discuss the selected organization's aim and activities.
- Explain how the organization meets, supports, or advocates the EBP standards and concepts of professional nursing.
In addition, explain the concepts of professional nursing—caring, communication, critical thinking, professionalism, and holism.
Support your responses articles from the South University Online Library.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Critically analyzed the chosen organization's aim and activities.||28|
|Explained how the organization meets, supports, or advocates EBP standards.||28|
|Described with supporting examples the concepts professional nursing—caring, communication, critical thinking, professionalism, and holism.||24|
Use APA 6th Edition when formatting your assignment.(See Below)
APA Format Requirements
1. Running head- Page 1. The running head should be flush left on all pages. On page one it should be typed in the following way (The words Running head are used) :
Running head: NAME OF ASSIGNMENT
Page 2 and following the running head should be typed not using the words, “Running head.” The following is how the running head should be typed:
NAME OF ASSIGNMENT
2. Paragraph indentions should be 5-7 spaces. Margins should be 1″ on all sides. APA papers are doubled spaced.
3. A title is required on page 2. The title is not bolded. Do not use the word, “Introduction.” The title should be the same as the running head.
4. Headings should identify required key points. Level 1 headings are centered and bolded. Level 1 headings identify the topic to be discussed. Level 2 headings are flush left and bolded. Level 2 headings discuss subtopics under the Level 1 topic. If you use Level 2 headings there must be at least two. Review Levels of Headings on page 62-63 on APA 6th Edition. Level 1 headings are centered, bolded, and have the main words capitalized. Level 2 headings are flush left, bolded, and have the main words capitalized (American Psychological Association, 2010).
5. Retrieval dates in references are not used in APA 6th Edition
6. First person should not be used unless permission is given. Use, “The writer, the author, or make a statement like, “According to the Webster Dictionary a better choice of words would be. . ..
7. An introduction is required. An introduction should identify the key points to be discussed. This information can be found in the instructions and grading rubric. The last couple of sentences should state something like, “The author will discuss. . . .
8. A conclusion is required A conclusion is required to summarize the key points that were discussed. No new information should be discussed in the conclusion.
9. All references are required to be cited within the text and all citations are required to be referenced on the Reference Page. The heading References, or Reference, if there is just one entry, is centered and not bolded. The reference list is double spaced, just as the entire paper is double spaced, with no extra spaces inserted anywhere. The entries are listed alphabetically by the first author’s last name
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 08/03/2016
- Budget: $25