Create a staffing plan for your business. (750–1,500 words) Give an example of what the business is,
Create a staffing plan for your business. (750–1,500 words)
Give an example of what the business is, what it will do and how many staff will be required. Explain why you will need these numbers of staff and detail the positions to be held (roles) and the competencies these employees will need to demonstrate.
Will you employ permanent, casual or contract staff? Explain and give reasons for your choices, taking into consideration contingency plans in the case where you have (or could have) staffing problems.
Explain how you will:
- recruit and select staff
- comply with relevant legislation and awards
- induct new staff
- provide for initial and ongoing training
- monitor and evaluate performance
- conduct performance reviews
- reward or motivate staff
- undertake career planning with staff
- encourage feedback from staff