I was needing some help for a current assignment where I have been given the responsibility of working with an organization’s CEO to do a competitive market analysis of the potential success of one of their existing products. I have to select an organization and product produced by that organization from Industry Week, direct web link to the site: http://www.industryweek.com/resources/iw50best/2015 Based on that following web link, I wanted to choose the Hershey Co., number 8 on the list, and the product I was interested in doing was their “Hershey’s Shareables”, direct web link: https://www.hersheys.com/en_us/products/shareables.html Also, from that Industry Week web link, I found the following for the Hershey Co. of their 2015 IW 50 Best Company Profile, direct web link: http://www.industryweek.com/resources/iw50best/2015/Hershey
Based on this information, I have to write a 2,100-word analysis of the current market conditions facing your product, making sure that you address the following topics, include introduction and conclusion for the essay:
- Define the type of market in which your selected product will compete, along with an analysis of competitors and customers.
- Analyze any comparative advantages and international trade opportunities.
- Explain the factors that will affect demand, supply, and prices of that product.
- Examine factors that will affect Total Revenue, including but not limited to:
- Price elasticity of demand
- Factors that influence productivity
- Various measures of costs, including opportunity costs
- Externalities and government public policy and their effect on marginal revenue and marginal cost
- Recommend how your organization can maximize their profit-making potential and increase their presence within the market served by the product.
Use a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources or more.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, including peer-reviewed citations used within the text of the essay and direct web links of where the peer-reviewed sources were cited from for the reference page.
I would appreciate any help I can get for this upcoming assignment and if possible, to have this answered within two days so that way it would allow me enough time to see how I can go about, based on the tutoring help I receive, in looking over how to set-up this essay as a presentation. Thanks!