In a 3-4 paper, using your own words and APA formatting, examine the difference between a voluntary statement and a custodial interrogation. Using at least two relevant court cases, be certain to address when and how a voluntary statement can become a custodial interrogation.
- Cover page,
- An Abstract page where you BRIEFLY tell the reader what you are going to write about to include your “argument(s)” or points you intend to cover,
- A main body (“Discussion” page) where you go into detail over your main points. Your Discussion page MUST contain in-text references that relate directly to you references page listing so I know where you used the information from each reference in the main body of your essay,
- A References page where you list all references used in your paper.
- avoid excessive use of the word “that”.
- strict APA format i.e. two spaces after a period and so on.
Your paper must be supported by the MINIMUM of TWO of references/citations (one being from an outside, non GU source) and those must be readily identified in the text (in-text references) and on the References page.