To avoid the necessity of dealing with legal consequences of unethical behavior, criminal justice agencies turn to accreditation agencies. CALEA and the Americal Correctional Association (ACA) offer accreditation and assistance with policy production and compliance. First, review the CALEA and ACA websites for their accreditation policies. Then, in a 2.5-3 page Essay, please address the following:
- Choose one criminal justice ethics policy, found via Internet research. Critically analyze this policy from a management perspective.
- Are there any flaws in the policy?
- In your opinion, could this policy be ACA or CALEA accredited?
- What does the policy say about accountability?
- Finally, develop a training program outline for one particular population within the criminal justice profession, in order to address the policy.