the American government follows the principle of federalism, in which both the federal government and state governments coexist and make laws within their own designated realms. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to learn about federalism and the role played by the federal government and state governments in the law-making process.
answer the following questions with substantive responses:
- Describe the organization and structure of the American legal system by defining the different roles of the federal and state governments; and
- Describe the Supremacy Clause and explain what happens when there is a direct conflict between federal and state law.
- Length should be 2-3 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
- Double-spaced and in a 12-point font
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Appropriate citation style should be followed, APA format, and citation style