Forensic File Investigation paper assignment help
A drive you’re investigating contains several several password-protected files and other files with headers that don’t match the extension. Write your paper describing the procedures you need to follow to retrieve the evidence. Identify the mismatched file headers to extensions and discuss techniques you can apply to recover passwords from the protected files.
Computer Forensics Report
- Your Paper should be an MS Word document, at least six pages in length.
- Your forensics report should be about a fictitious company going through any of the scenarios learned in this class.
- Use hypothetical questions to guide and support your opinion. Hypothetical questions are based on factual evidence and should include only those facts supporting your opinion or conclusion. Remember that hypothetical questions can be abused and made so complex that the finder of fact (expert) might not be able to evaluate the answer.
- Your report should include:
b. Table of contents
c. Body of report
- When writing a report you should consider:
a. Communicative quality
b. Ideas and organization
c. Grammar and vocabulary
d. Punctuation and spelling
- Your report organization is very important. You should lay out ideas in a logical order and build arguments piece by piece, grouping related ideas and sentences into paragraphs and paragraphs into sections.