Make sure that you address all requirements outlined in the project description. Your annotated bibliography must contain the following components:
- Each entry must begin with a full APA reference citation. A reference citation provides the information necessary to locate the resource. APA editorial style guidelines dictate both the type of information required for a citation and the order and formatting within the citation itself.
- Reference citations are followed by an annotation, which is an overview of the information resource. For each annotation, you will do the following:
- Summarize the resource selected
- Evaluate the resource selected
- Justify your use of the resource for this project.
For the annotated bibliography:
- Include at least four of the following five resources that you identified in your research process:
- One Book
- One Scholarly Journal Article
- One Magazine Article
- One Newspaper Article
- One Web Resource