SWOT and Strategy Evaluation Paper
Read the industry profile overview, including the website links, on the page. (Included in Attachments Section)
Complete a SWOT analysis for the gambling industry. The SWOT analysis allows a business to understand how a competitor is positioned in the environment by assessing its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. An understanding of a competitor’s position can be a key for a business to determine where funding and resources should be allotted to create new products or services.
Use information in the industry profile overview and other scholarly sources as needed. The SWOT analysis should include each of the following:
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, including the following attributes:
- SWOT analysis, including a SWOT chart
- Identify opportunities (either product or service) that could improve the customer experience.
- Strategy evaluation
- Define strategic tasks.
- Assess the industry’s capabilities.
- Identify the barriers to strategy implementation.
- A response to the following:
- Based on the SWOT analysis and strategy evaluation, what are some creative actions the industry can pursue to include innovation as a component of their strategy?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- If the assignment is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes to make the presentation complete.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.