https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png admin2021-08-18 10:16:382021-08-18 10:07:40Global Benefits, management homework help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Global Benefits, management homework help
Hello, Please assist with the below:
- For a country of your choice, conduct research into the cultural characteristics that would be important considerations when establishing a core compensation program for a U.S. company that plans to have a presence there.
- In this workshop, for the Dropbox written assignment, you will complete a written paper with inclusion of 1-2 paragraphs for each of the following steps, using similar headings in your paper:
- Summary of Nation’s Characteristics. Identify the country of your choice and provide a summary of the nation’s characteristics (e.g., people and society, economy, government, geography, communications, transportation, intranational issues, international issues).
- Implications of the Country’s Characteristics. Discuss how some of the specific characteristics previously identified could impact total rewards decision making. Also, specifically address the impact of the country’s purchasing power, currency stabilization, and inflation upon deciding what elements to include in the expatriate compensation package.
- Competitive Advantage. Determine the competitive advantage for a U.S. company to have a presence in the foreign country. Note that it might be more competitively advantageous for some industries or companies than others.
- Expatriate’s Compensation Package. Develop a U.S. expatriate’s compensation package (see sample listing in Chapter 14) specific for the chosen country, with inclusion of detailed rationale for each component’s inclusion or exclusion. Note that for this assignment, the expatriate is a mid-level salesperson who works in an industry of your choosing. Be sure to include that information in the explanation of your compensation package.
- Employment Law Regulations. Discuss specific employment law regulations of the foreign country having impact on the decision making for the composition of the expatriate compensation package.
- Your paper should be 800-1000 words in length, not including the title page, reference page, or the one page survey in the Appendix of the paper.
- Use APA format. Cite two reference sources, at a minimum, which are to be different than the annotated bibliography entry. Each reference should be at least 3-5 pages and published within the last 3-5 years.
Please use the following article as one of the sources for this paper and select a second source of your liking from the acceptable HR journal list.
https://www.shrm.org/ResourcesAndTools/hr-topics/g… Avoid These Global Compensation and Benefits Plan Obstacles
Attached is a list of acceptable HR Journals to retrieve sources from.