This is my hypothesis :
Among students enrolled in SS3375 T1 2016 most will report that they rely on government funding (loans and grants) to pay their college tuition and fees.
You will use this hypothesis along with the survey questions I’m going to upload to make a 5 page paper using all the material that I sent with this. I’m going to send a draft paper how it should look as well.
- Instructions on how to follow the proper concepts of creating a research paper
- References and citation in APA format. Please refer to the APA manual on the TSU library home page or at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/ for assistance.
- Paper must be minimum of 5 pages in length, double spaced (1,250 to 1,750 words or more)
- Proper grammar and spelling are required and points will be deducted for failing to adhere to grammar and spelling standards
- Paper must contain a reference list of sources (â€œWorks Citedâ€ page)
- You may use your textbook as a reference, but must have three or more additional outside sources for your paper, such as the Internet, academic journals, books, and other published materials
- Papers MUST be submitted using MICROSOFT WORD only. No other word processing programs are accepted.
Below are the survey question and what student replied to the hypothesis question and three example of how paper should look please no copy from another site. Make sure a chart is with the paper look at the example ones it shows exactly what to expect.