Question 1: (200 words)
Read Holmes v. Petrovich Development Co, LLC (Links to an external site.) and respond to the following questions:
- Do you agree with this ruling?
- Why or why not?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using e-mail to correspond with clients and attorneys?
- Are there items of discussion that should never be e-mailed?
- Should a transmittal letter be sent with every document shared with the client
Question 2: (600 words)
1. Explain global stratification and explain how it contributes to economic inequality within and between nations.
2. Compare the major sociological perspectives on race and ethnic relations.
3. Describe how age has been a factor in determining individuals’ roles and statuses in different types of societies
Question 3: Please answer these questions clearly and in detail. No plagiarism.
- Which decade do you think has been the most important in advancing U.S. environmental protection? Who were some of the influential figures during this time period? Defend your position.
- “Human beings have a right to a clean environment.” what do you think this statement means? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
- What is the Federal Register? Imagine you are an environmental manager for a corporation. List and explain three reasons why you might need to read the Federal Register.