Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Part 1: Key Assignment
In the Phase 4 Individual Project, you used Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources to research job analysis and create a draft paper of 750–1,000 words. Review the feedback received on your Phase 4 assignment and submit a revised Key Assignment adding an additional 250–500 words addressing the following:
As part of the hiring process for the Logistics Manager, a compensation package needs to be prepared.
What steps would you use to determine the appropriate compensation for this position?
- How would you ensure that there is internal as well as external pay equity?
- What role does indirect compensation play in ensuring equity?
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 10 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.
Part 2: Professional Portfolio
In a separate single Word document of at least 10 pages, prepare a professional portfolio that you would submit to a prospective employer that includes the following:
- A title page
- Table of contents
- An official professional autobiography
- A cover letter
- A resume
- A 500-word description of your career goals and who you will select as a career mentor
- A listing of awards and honors
- Work samples from your professional career or from university courses
- Letters of reference
- Any other completed career resources that you would like to include
Your professional portfolio should be formatted consistently, professionally, and should be free of grammatical errors.