International Opportunities cooperative strategies Discussion board help
“Week 7 Discussion” Please respond to the following:
- Select three (3) out of the five (5) discussion questions presented on pages 302 and 303 of your textbook. Answer your chosen questions, and justify your answers.
1. A sound promotion policy is important. List the characteristics necessary for an effective promotion policy.
2. Compare and contrast a closed internal recruitment system with an open internal recruitment system.
3. Three suggestions to improve advancement for women and minorities:
“International Opportunities” Please respond to the following:
- Determine why, given the advantages of international diversification, some firms choose not to expand internationally. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- As firms attempt to internationalize, they may be tempted to locate their facilities where business regulation laws are lax. Discuss the advantages and potential risks of such an approach, using specific examples to support your response.
“Cooperative Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- From an ethical perspective, determine how much information a firm is obliged to tell a potential strategic alliance partner about what it expects to learn from the cooperative arrangement. Explain your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, determine which type of cooperative strategy would most benefit the two companies you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
“Implementation of the Training” Please respond to the following:
- From the scenario, outline a plan for a one (1) day training program that follows the Experiential Learning Model.
- Go to the Association for Talent Development, located at https://www.td.org/, and locate a training or conference in which you are interested. Examine the training objectives that led to the implementation of the training or conference you have chosen. Then, develop a brief overview for a new training package to develop the same training objective.