Instructions: please answer questions attached to this post as an image. please write out questions and answers
These problems will allow you to practice the skills you are reading about.
- Try working through these end of chapter problems: Chapter 2 problems 2-1B and 2-2B; Chapter 3 problem 3-7B
- These must be completed in Excel and submitted to the drop box by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- You will be graded based on effort. As long as you make a valid attempt, even if you arrive at the wrong answer, you will receive credit
- You are encouraged to pose questions on these problems in the discussion board
- Solutions will be released on Monday following the day they are due
- Use these problems to study for your graded tests
All assignments must be an individual effort. Any indication that you submit work that is not your own will result in a zero for the assignment.
The homework grading rubric is as follows (out of 10 points):
|2||Complete the assignment by due date|
|3||The proper accounting format|
|5||Attempting all of the assigned problems|