Imagine that you are a Vice President of a food product company that is ramping up to go global.
Write a seven page paper in which you;
1. Design a comprehensive best practices policy list that includes policies on the following:
a. Sanitation (e.g., hand washing, toilet facilities, etc.)
b. Eating and / or drinking (e.g., at desks, on the company grounds, inside in the manufacturing area at designated tables / areas, etc.)
c. Conflict resolution (e.g., settling disputes, mediation and / or arbitration with designated mediator on staff, etc.)
d. In-house teams (e.g., minimum meeting times, scribes, appointed leaders, etc.)
e. Online team (e.g., 24-hour coverage on phone due to time differences, etc.)
f. Security (e.g., leaving doors open, locks, key return policy for departing workers, etc.)
g. Emergency evacuation procedures
2. Determine the key benefits of creating such policies. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Speculate on the major ramifications if such policies are not created. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Predict the significant ways in which the best practices policy that you created will contribute towards the long-term sustainability of the company. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Determine whether or not your best practices policy would provide a competitive advantage over other international companies. Provide one (1) example of a company using a best practices policy to support your response.