Compare the map shown in the activity on page 4 and a more detailed map of the world. Choose a country that lies in a middle or low income area (countries located in these areas are considered less developed countries) and research the country using the Internet or your local library. Compose an essay of at least two well-developed paragraphs and answer the following questions about the country youâ€™ve selected:
- What is the name of the country?
- On which continent is the country located?
- What are the names of some of the countries that border this country?
- What is the population of the country?
- What is the level of education in the country?
- What are the major occupations in the country?
- What is the political system of the country?
- What is the culture of the country like? Provide a brief description.