https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://academicwritersden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo3-300x60.png admin2023-03-06 22:58:232023-03-06 22:58:23Map Your Own Family psychology assignment help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Map Your Own Family psychology assignment help
You now have the chance to create your own genogram. You can use the drawing tools in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Visio. Be sure to go back at least three generations. Include key significant issues or events (for example, divorces, depression, alcoholism, conflicts, education, careers, family dynamics/interactions, pride/shame issues).
With your submission of your genogram, include your responses to the following questions:
- Do you see any family patterns such as medical issues, communication problems, divorces, teenage births?
- What did you learn about yourself and your identity? How might this influence your work as a counselor?
- How was conformity to your family’s norms rewarded? How was nonconformity punished?
- What was your family’s/culture’s criteria for a successful woman? A successful man?
- At this time, how would you describe the ideal male/female?
- What aspects of your culture of origin do you have the most comfort “owning” and the most difficulty “owning”?
- What aspects of your culture of origin’s view of gender do you have the most comfort owning and the most difficulty owning?
- What groups do you think you will have the most and least difficulty working with?