For your Unit 9 Assignment, you further research the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals that you addressed in Unit 3 (Please see attached Unit 3 assignment). For this public sector organization, you will analyze their managerial and administrative processes by examining the impact of a current issue or situation on those processes.
This Assignment will not only give you an opportunity to learn more about the field of Public Administration, but will also give you some real-world context for the skills and concepts you will study throughout your MPA program.
Your Final Assignment should be 6–7 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
o Introduce your public organization.
o Describe a current issue, theme, or situation that
o The majority of your Assignment should describe the ways this current issue or situation impacts the administrative and managerial processes your public organization uses to accomplish their mission.
· In describing these inter-related managerial and administrative processes, focus on the following, if applicable:
1. Human Resource Management
2. Budgeting and Resource Allocation
3. Policy Creation (if applicable)
4. Policy Implementation (if applicable)
5. Delivering Services to the public (if applicable)
6. Performance Evaluation (of people or of programs)
7. Legislative process
8. Local Government council, town or regional meetings
9. Inter- and Intra-governmental communication and negotiation (like the
relationship between federal and local, state and local, or globally)
10. Ethical decision making
· Examine how these inter-related processes impact the larger goals of your organization.
· Examine how your chosen issue, theme or situation of your public organization impacts the other goals and programs of your organization
· Finally, recommend the next steps that you think your public organization should take toward accomplishing their goals and/or resolving the issues you discussed.
· Make sure to include the research you conducted on your public organization. Be sure to use at least four or more academic resources beyond the class text material to discuss the administrative and managerial roles of your chosen public organization. Ensure that you use adequate resources in your Final Assignment to support your points.
· If you conducted an interview of an individual from your public organization as one of the pieces of your research, be sure to provide details on this interview in your Final Assignment. Also ensure that this interview is appropriately cited in the project.
The paper should at least 6–7 pages, double-spaced in 12 point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable). Save your paper as a Microsoft® Word® document (.doc) and submit it to the Dropbox by the end of Unit 9.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
· Length should be 6–7 pages, excluding cover page and references page
· Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
· Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
· Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics. Appropriate citation style should be followed.
The attached file is the Unit 3 assignment that you helped me with, this unit 9 final is a continuation of the unit 3.