Create a 5- to 7-minute PowerPointÂ® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and question (approximately 1 minute).
- Which topic and question did you choose?
- Why does it interest you?
- One to 2 slides of your visuals (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately 1 minute).
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the question.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to your degree program.Topic ten (I am going to school for business) I also own and operate a business) I am going to school to learn how to run my business better.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
- Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
Consider the following questions when creating your speaker notes:
- How did the outliers impact the mean and median? How did they impact the histogram?
- How would they describe the shape of their histogram? Is it skewed?
- Which do they think is a better measure of central tendency, median or mean? Why?
- How would they describe how spread out their data is? What did they calculate or which visually supports their conclusion on how spread out the data is?
- I received feedback stating I needed a frequency table as shown on this website http://www.mathsteacher.com.au/year8/ch17_stat/03_freq/freq.htm
- If you need me for any reason please feel free to contact me at S_tbrown@hotmail.com and thank you so much