AcademicWritersDen.com boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced writers who specialize in various academic fields. The company carefully selects its writers through a rigorous screening process to ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and expertise. Whether it’s an essay, research paper, or any other homework assignment, students can rely on AcademicWritersDen.com to connect them with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter. This ensures that the work delivered is of high quality and meets the academic standards set by educational institutions.
Interpreting Diagnostic Tests and Evidence-Based Guidelines in Managing Acute, Episodic, and Chronic Conditions
For this Assignment please follow the directions below
“””””””: PATIENT 16 YEARS OLD with ASTHMA(chronic condition) and FEVER AND TONSILITIS(acute condition)””””””
- Pick one patient you have encountered in your clinical setting with your preceptor.
- The patient should have one acute and one chronic condition.
- There must be a diagnostic or lab testing performed for the patient (either for the acute or chronic condition; if diagnostic tests are ordered for both conditions, then the discussion should include all ordered tests).
- Briefly discuss the rationale (evidence-based) for choosing the diagnostic or lab testing for the patient (make sure to include relevant subjective and objective data in your discussion).
- Discuss the findings of the diagnostic test or lab results and how it supported your main diagnosis.
- Discuss pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for the patient.
- You are required to review 3 scholarly articles using evidence based database (CINAHL, PubMed-please refer to the library for more information). The articles should be about the condition(s) you have selected and should not be more than 5 years old. The articles chosen should address management of the acute and/or chronic condition.
Annotated Bibliography Requirements:
- Cite the sources using APA 6th edition format.
- Summarize the articles briefly in your own words, direct quotes are not allowed. Use 3â€“5 sentences (not more than 150 words).
- Explain the relevance of the articles to the condition you have examined above and clinical implications on your clinical practice.