With modern technology, itâ€™s increasingly challenging to get â€˜face timeâ€™ with clients. Staton (2013) stated â€œSome 45% of prescribers restrict sales reps’ access these days, according to an annual report from ZS Associates. And that’s almost twice as large a share as the 23% who fenced off their practices in 2008â€ (p. 1). How would you, as a sales representative, deal with this increasing lack of face time? What recommendations do you have for gaining access to decision makers?
Your initial/main post should be posted by Thursday. You should include at least two substantive posts to classmates by Sunday.
Respond to two or more of your classmateâ€™s postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your classmate said.
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Share an insight from having read your classmateâ€™s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Expand on your classmateâ€™s posting.
Refer to the discussion grading rubric for more information on expectations of class discussions.
Staton, T. (2013). How can pharma reps score face time with doctors? Retrieved from http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/what-do-pharma-reps-need-get-face-time-doctors/2013-08-13
Important Note: This must be written in a man’s perspective