MT49 Unit 9 Assignment 3 Strategy Action Plan Outcomes 4 5 and 6 assignment help
Assignment 3: Strategy & Action Plan: Outcomes 4, 5, and 6
Using the findings in your literature review, you will design a strategy to solve the business dilemmas identified in the business case for each course outcome. This Assignment will require high order thinking skills to ensure your strategic solutions to the business dilemmas are in line with the strategy of your internship organization at all levels. This will require a great deal of communication with your internship direct supervisor and other organizational leaders to ensure your strategies to solve the business dilemmas are viable. The key to successfully completing this Assignment will be your ability to demonstrate persistence, strong communication skills, organization, coordination, and high order thinking. To successfully complete this assignment, execute the following requirements:
- Propose a primary solution to the business dilemma problems/opportunities for each course outcome based on the findings in the literature review.
- Develop a purpose statement clearly explaining the features and benefits of each proposed primary solution to the course outcome business dilemmas.
- Establish measureable SMART+C objectives for each of your primary solutions to the business dilemmas for each course outcome.
- Explain possible risks and barriers that pose a threat to the primary solution and explain how to minimize the threats.
- As a contingency plan, propose 1 alternative solution to the business dilemma for each course outcome based on the findings in the literature review.
- Explain how the primary and alternative solutions to the business dilemmas are aligned with your internship organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Create a step-by-step action plan to implement the primary solution to the business dilemma for each course outcome.
- Action plan identifies policy, system, process, and procedure changes needed for successful implementation of the proposed solution to each course outcome.
- Employ effective persuasive and expository writing techniques.
- Use the Grading Rubric for this assignment to ensure your success.