Final Project 1: Written Business Case
It is time to culminate the course outcomes in your Final Project business case. Be sure to read the Final Project Overview in the Internship Handbook to ensure you have met all requirements for your written Final Project. To successfully complete this project, execute the following requirements:
- Write an executive summary for your Final Project business case.
- Write a testimony about your experiential learning journey. Discuss your feelings on both the practical and academic experiences you had throughout your internship. Make a declaration on the value of experiential.
- Make revisions to all sections of your business case to improve quality, including content, context, and formatting.
- Employ effective persuasive and expository writing techniques.
- Use the Grading Rubric for this project to ensure your success.