- How does popular gambus music reflect Middle Eastern origins in its instrumentation and style?
- How does the popular genre kroncong reflect colonial history in Indonesia? What is the instrumentation of kroncong?
- List ways in which the performance of kroncong and gamelan are similar, even though the instrumentation is quite different.
- The ______________________ style of pop music has the unique characteristic of being derived from a style of professional folk entertainment of _________________ (West Java) and does not have foreign derivations or influences like other popular genres reviewed.
- A young musician named _______________________ was responsible for introducing the amalgamation of various Sundanese musical components that started the jaipongan craze in 1974.
- How has tourism affected traditional arts in places like Java and Bali? Positive or negative?
- The national motto of Indonesia is “Bhinneka Tungal Ika.” How does this statement reflect Indonesian demographics and history?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States