Use Westlaw to research Vance v. Ball State Univ., 133 S.Ct. 2434 (2013). Write a 1-page, single-spaced, case brief of this case. Write a brief explanation (no longer than 1 page) of how the case could affect civil litigation between employees and employers. Be sure to perform some research that supports your conclusions.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 1-2 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
- Double-spaced (except for the case brief) and in a 12-point font
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
- Unit 8 Discussion Discussion Topic Updated In the interest of conducting a lively, engaging discussion, please keep the following in mind: Opposing viewpoints are key to any vibrant discussion, but remember to use internet etiquette and be respectful of your classmates’ views and opinions. Provide constructive feedback or ask clarifying questions if you do not understand a classmate’s comment. Most importantly, have fun interacting with the unit content, your classmates, and your instructor!For Discussion requirements, refer to your course syllabus or to the Discussion Grading Rubric, posted in Course Resources, Grading Rubrics.Unit 8 Discussion Topic: Document DangerDocument security is an increasing concern for attorneys. Technology has exponentially increased the opportunity for forged or stolen documents. This is especially concerning for law firms that store confidential information electronically. If law firms do not maintain especially tight security, then they are at risk of malpractice exposure. Imagine how devastating it would be for a litigation attorney to discover during trial that the opposing side already knew the litigation strategy along with confidential information about the case. Research legal document security and discuss your thoughts regarding this important issue