Collecting Requirements Paper
Refer to the project and Scope Statement identified in the Week Three Learning Team assignment.
Write a 1,150- to 1,400-word requirements paper.
Define the resources you need to begin the Collecting Requirements phase of your project.
Complete the following in your requirements paper:
- Identify appropriate inputs required for the requirements analysis.
- Define tools and techniques used to render decisions on the requirements of your project.
- Explain the importance of addressing appropriate inputs and gathering resources when composing the outputs of your requirements document.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.