EvaluateCohen’s (2009) article on social responsibility. Consider how his perspectivealigns with those of classic management experts Drucker and Friedman. The task is to respond to the following prompts in a paper:
- Define the concept of social responsibility.
- What does Cohen feel is the social responsibility of a business to its workers, stakeholders, and society as a whole?
- How does this perspective align with that of Drucker?
- How does Cohen’s opinion compare with that of Friedman?
- Which aligns best with the current business climate promoting a ‘green environment’? Why?
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5)scholarly resources in addition to required resources. In addition to thesespecified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including olderarticles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
Cohen, W. A. (2009). What Drucker taught us about social responsibility. clicl on link for