(ORIGINAL PROMPTS FOR ATTACHED) In this paper care should be given to sentence structure, grammar and spelling. Include your name, Course name and instructor’s name. You will note your sources within the paper in ( ) and should include Works Cited at the end. Each page should be numbered, along with your name on the top right hand corner. Font used should be 10 or 11, no larger. The finished paper should be 5-8 pages.
- In this paper you will discuss what you have learned about your personality type and yourself as a result of completing the Personality Analysis.
- You should seek out five (5) or more resources to help you understand the meaning of both the MBTI and your Personality Type. You should include references to each of your resources within the paper itself.
- You should share your Personality Analysis with at least two other people who know you well and discuss their responses and your reactions to their responses.
- You should compare and contrast this assessment with others you may have completed in other settings.
- Describe how you plan to use this information to be more effective in your interactions with your family, with your friends and with people in your chosen career field.
- Discuss what the results suggest about your future vocational goals.
(BELOW ARE THE ONLY MISSING PIECES TO PUT THIS PUZZLE TOGETHER HAAAA)
(EMPHASIZE MORE ON THIS PROMPT PLEASE)
I have interacted with two friends, one at my current work location and another was a neighbor. Both individuals thought that the test results concerning my personality constructs, styles, and type fit me well. They both acknowledged that I have always been a responsible, out-going, social, and most importantly, just me. My reaction to their responses was general. Given that I know them, and I felt I had already known what they were going to say, my predictions were correct. That is one good quality I have, and that is predicting situations with others and most of the time, my predictions are confirmed!
(EMPHASIZE MORE ON THIS PROMPT PLEASE– You should compare and contrast this assessment with others you may have completed in other settings.)
I have completed another personality test using the ‘Myers Briggs’ assessment and each time, the results are nearly the same. I am not sure if it is because I have an insight as to what questions will be answered given I had already done the tests. However, the very first time I remember taking was about 2 years ago, I was curious to learn about my personality style and this was before entering any psychology course. So, I was unaware of what the results truly indicated because of being unknown to the terminology presented.
Effectiveness in Interactions
(Describe how you plan to use this information to be more effective in your interactions with your family, with your friends and with people in your chosen career field.)
Future Vocational Goals
(Discuss what the results suggest about your future vocational goals.)