YOU MUST USE THE ABOVE TEMPLATE AND REWORK IT. The directions are as follows:
Your Code of Ethics must contain the following components:
- Statement of values, including the source and foundation of your ethical values and principles, why you consider these principles to be non-negotiable, how they have evolved over time, and what moral philosophy or social issues affect your approach to ethics.
- Training and communication plan
- Implementation plan
- Plan for the role of leadership
- Corporate social issues
- Recent laws and regulations impacting the corporation
- Monitoring and enforcement of an ethics auditing plan
- Ethical considerations for working internationally
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in APA format.
This should be fairly easy to an expert. I need help because I am working two jobs this week. Must be 20% are lower in referenced material.