Project Management: Contracting Process Paper
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the process for conducting and closing procurements. Include the following:
- Outline and explain high-level process steps for conducting project procurements.
- Outline and explain contract administration policies and procedures.
- Describe tools and techniques for the contract administration process, including the following:
- Contract change control process
- Procurement performance reviews
- Inspections and audits
- Performance reporting
- Payment process (n/30, n/60, and so forth)
- Records management system (RMS)
- Describe conflict resolution techniques used while managing contractual relationships.
- Outline steps to be taken to close out project procurements.
- Explain the importance of closing project procurements and accounts.
- Examine external influences on the procurement and risk management process.
- Analyze the relationship between the risk response plan and the external influences.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.