Human Motivation and Performance
For the course project, you are required to write a paper on a topic related to human motivation and performance. You developed your topic in Unit 2 and wrote an annotated bibliography in Unit 5.
In this unit, you will submit your finished course project paper for grading. Your paper should be 7–9 pages, not including your title page and reference page, with a minimum of six references from scholarly resources. Be sure to complete the following in your final paper:
- Apply a minimum of two theories or models to your selected topic related to human motivation and performance.
- Describe the components of behavior or motivation (biological, learned, or cognitive processes) as related to the topic you have selected.
- Apply knowledge of theories of human motivation and performance to explain human motivation, behavior, and goals in regard to your topic.
- Apply findings from research to the understanding of your topic.
- Analyze how theory and research findings inform personal behavior, professional goals, and the development of social policy.
- Follow current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of six resources.
- Length of paper: 7–9 typed, double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio for Program Outcome 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- Human Motivation and Performance Scoring Guide.
- APA Style Paper Template.
- Capella University Library Undergraduate Research Guide.
- Writing Center.
- APA Style and Format.