- Use the Internet to research companies that utilize external recruiting processes. Next, based on your research, provide three (3) characteristics of a job where external recruitment would be ideal. Next, determine two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of using each recruiting process. Support your position with specific examples of the identified advantages and disadvantages.
- Some evidence suggests that there is a direct and positive relationship between a firm’s size and its top-level managers’ compensation. Explain what inducement you think that relationship provides to upper-level executives.
- Recommend what can be done to influence the relationship so that it serves shareholders’ interests.
“Dr Pepper Snapple Group 2011: Fighting to Prosper in a Highly Competitive Market” Please respond to the following:
- The case study outlines six specific strategies that the firm has chosen to support its strategic direction. Determine which strategy is most likely to benefit the firm. Explain your rationale.
- Briefly outline at least one other strategy the firm could take to support its strategic direction. Illustrate why this new strategy would be successful.
“Traditional Training Methods” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the scenario, assess key roles of the lecture / discussion training method as it applies to today’s virtual era. Provide examples from the scenario and the textbook to support your rationale.
- Analyze two to three specific benefits that students can derive from the addition of audiovisual enhancements to traditional training methods.