Review your Week One NOAA Activity Part 1: Ocean Exploration mission and findings. The focus of this week’s assignment must relate to issues from marine pollution.
Select an environmental group that could directly benefit from the research conducted in the mission.
Develop an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
- For assistance with this type of assignment, review the UOPX Help with Microsoft PowerPoint® Assignment.
Address the following in your presentation:
- A brief description of the chosen environmental group and their mission statement
- A brief description of the type of marine pollution addressed in the mission
- Which region the pollution is prevalent
- How the pollution is affecting the surrounding ecosystem
- What measures can be taken to avoid this type of pollution in the future
- How the findings from the mission can aid the environmental group in reducing reoccurring occurrences of this form of pollution
- Include any references as needed.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.