Read the following case study available through ProQuest in the CSU-Global Library:
Yadron, D. (2014, Sep 17). Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors, Senate panel says; hackers broke into computer networks 20 times in a year. Wall Street Journal (Online). Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/1562486712?accountid=38569
Answer the following questions in your paper:
- What strategic recommendations would you make?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be one to two pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from Module 5 and at least one scholarly journal article. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.